1) What’s your name and where are you from ?
My name is Jan Flor and I'm from Ochsenburg, which is a village near Heilbronn in Germany.
2) How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.
3) How did you start riding bikes?
It would be my dad. 10 years ago he came across this sport by chance. After having a beginner's course at the Bikepark Bad Wildbad, he always took me to ride and taught me the basics. We always ride together.
4) How would you describe you riding style?
I would say quite active and not really quiet :-) I pedal almost always. Technical routes I love very much and in my opinion I drive these tracks the best.
5) How many bikes do you have?
I have 3 bikes - Solid Strike - Solid Magix - Kona John Cowan Dirt Jump.
6) Who do you like to ride with the most?
I love Steile, technical routes, like Bad Wildbad, Schladming .. ect Most of the time I go on our Hometrail in Eppingen, or in the Bikepark Bad Wildbad, Beerfelden
7) Where is you favourite place to ride?
San Remo, Italy.
8)When you're not riding bikes, what do you like to do?
Exercise in the gym, party .